About Caddy Storage
Caddy Storage is a family owned, Australian manufacturing company. Our services include design, fabrication and distribution of vehicle storage systems and accessories, we cater to the Australian Automotive industry.
Our mission is to provide well-organised, affordable and practical storage solutions and accessories for any vehicle in any trade.
Why choose Caddy Storage?
- Australian Manufacturing Facility making quality products, built to last
- In-house design and engineering team, designing specifically for Australian trade specifications
- With offices and distribution outlets nationwide, we can deliver your ute canopy wherever you are and whenever you need it
- 35 years of experience
- Warranty and Guarantees on all products
- On-site installation with certified installers
This promotion does not apply with any other Ute Canopy offers, promotions or specials. Does not apply with any Second Hand Ute Canopy. Does not apply for Caddy Adealaide, Caddy Taren Point & Caddy North Parramatta (Lifestyle) stores.
Promotion ends on December 31st, 2021. Contact us to discuss all the details.
- Hand-laid fibre glass one piece shell for added strength
- Smooth finish
- Automotive 2 Pack paint
- Lateral rear door water drain gutters to minimise water entering the tub through the tailgate
- Internal light with rear door activation
- Internal roof lining for enhanced visual appeal
- No-drill clamping system for fitment to vehicle
- Reinforced fibreglass back door frame for increased strength and protection of glass
- Tempered safety glass
- Tinting manufactured into the side and rear glass windows for extra privacy
- Rear mounted 3rd brake light
- Twin gas struts on all doors for easy opening and accessibility
- Slam latch doors for single hand operation
- Front sliding window for ease in cleaning the rear of the cabin window
- Stainless steel hardware to prevent rust
- All canopies are uniquely keyed to avoid someone else having a matching key
- Design styling to complement the vehicle
How long does it take to install a ute canopy?
Generally 2 – 2 ½ hours for a non-central locking canopy and 3 – 3 ½ hours for a central locking canopy. There are other factors that may contribute to extra time such as if particular items need to be removed from the vehicle to install the ute canopy such as sports bars, ute lids etc. Please also note that this time does not take into account other factors such as installing other items with the ute canopy such as roof racks etc.
What is the approx. dimensions of your canopy on my ute for ground clearance purposes?
This really depends on many factors ranging from vehicle type, 2WD or 4WD, Canopy type, whether vehicle has roof racks or not. Generally height clearance on average is around the 1.9 – 2m mark.
Are your ute canopies dust proof?
The actual tubs of most utes are not dust proof. Our ute canopies have a full rubber mounting seal and rear tailgate seal but most dust will enter via the vehicle tailgate and production gaps in the tub body as these generally don’t have seals from the vehicle manufacturer. Ute tailgate sealing strips are available as an option for most models which will assist with any minor dust issues. Contact your local Caddy branch for more information.
Are you ute canopies water proof ?
Our ute canopies are weather proof not waterproof. Different manufacturing tolerances from vehicle manufacturers need to be addressed along with optional tailgate sealing strips if you are encountering any water leaks. Canopies should not be exposed to high pressure cleaners or automated car washes. Please refer to how to care for your canopy brochure, all of our canopies have a large rubber seal between the deck and canopy and generous side door seals as well as an internal drain feature for the rear door seal.
“I bought this canopy unseen on the internet direct from Caddy at Blacktown. It looked good in the picture and seemed a good price fitted compared to other canopies on the market. Well I was more than pleased with the fit and finish, it looks better than the broacher. The canopy took a while to come in due to the color but worth waiting for. Thanks Caddy for a great product”
— Alan Snowden
“We purchased a canopy for our Isuzu from Caddy Storage. After spending hours researching price, location and style we made a date, drove down to Blacktown and had it fitted while we waited. Very smooth transaction all round. The best bargain on the net, suited us fine.”
— Denise Flannery
“Great service, very helpful staff and canopy for my HILUX looks like it was factory made with the vehicle. Ben went to no end of trouble explaining to me the installation and how for me to use it the right way in order to keep it in good condition. Job well done for Caddy Storage and staff, many thanks. ”
— Mark Blake
“I had Caddy Storage Braeside fitout the back of my Isuzu ute. Very happy with the service and the finished product. The ute had already been fitted with the canopy with central locking, highly recommended, thank you.”
— Steve Zilavec
“Highly recommend the team at Caddy Storage Brendale. I was working to a tight timeframe for a canopy and the manager was great in his communication and frequent updates on eta of my canopy. If you’re in the market for a great canopy with all the bells and whistles without the $5K+ price tag then check out Caddy Storage Canopies. I continually get stopped and asked where I got my canopy from for my MR Triton.”