Ford Ranger Canopies
- Hand-laid fibre glass one piece shell for added strength
- Smooth finish
- Automotive 2 Pack paint
- Lateral rear door water drain gutters to minimise water entering the tub through the tailgate
- Internal light with rear door activation
- Internal roof lining for enhanced visual appeal
- No-drill clamping system for fitment to vehicle
- Reinforced fibreglass back door frame for increased strength and protection of glass
- Tempered safety glass
- Tinting manufactured into the side and rear glass windows for extra privacy
- Rear mounted 3rd brake light
- Twin gas struts on all doors for easy opening and accessibility
- Slam latch doors for single hand operation
- Front sliding window for ease in cleaning the rear of the cabin window
- Stainless steel hardware to prevent rust
- All canopies are uniquely keyed to avoid someone else having a matching key
- Design styling to complement the vehicle
All Ranger Ute Canopies have standard roof bars or roof rails (depending on the canopy) ready to accept roof racks. Load ratings for roof racks are dependent on the type of bars installed on the canopy.
The following options are available:-
- Factory Longitudinal rails with Alpha style crossbars – 30kgs – Lifestyle Canopy
- Factory tracks with Alpha workstyle roof racks – 60kgs – Workstyle Canopy
- Factory Longitudinal rails with Rhino Rack SXB/CXB – 75kg – Lifestyle Canopy
- Factory tracks with Rhino Rack – 100kg – Workstyle Canopy
Ford Ranger Canopy Options
We offer a wide range of Ute Canopies to suit your work or life needs.
Ford Ranger PX (Dual Cab) 2011+ Canopy
Ford Ranger PJ-PK (Dual Cab) 2009-2011 Canopy
Frequently Asked Questions
What canopies can fit my Ford Ranger?
We have a Ford Ranger Canopy to suit every Ford model. Whether you have a Ford PX, PJ-PK, Wiltrak or XLT, our canopies range from side lift up windows to to side panel doors. Available canopies may vary in older model Fords.
How much does a Ford Ranger Canopy cost?
Our Ford Ranger canopies range in price from $2,500 to $4,000. Prices vary depending on your location and if you require the canopy to fitted.
How much do Ute Canopies weigh?
Our Alpha Ute Canopies for Ford’s weigh approx 95-100kgs.
How long does it take to install a canopy?
Generally 2 – 2 ½ hours for a non-central locking canopy and 3 – 3 ½ hours for a central locking canopy. Timings will vary depending on your vehicles requirements.
What are your Ute Canopies constructed from?
Our Canopies are a hand laid fibreglass one piece shell finished in automotive 2 pack paint, all locks and fitting hardware are either anodised aluminium or stainless steel construction.